Today we were fortunate to recieve two visitors from West Point here at AMAN. Dr. Enslen and TC Cinelli came down to visit the cadets at both IME and AMAN and treated us to a great Italian-Portuguese meal (@Ma, I really miss your lasagna. By the way) in Resende. We discussed how our semester was going (which, for those of you just tuning in now, has been amazing) and they gave us a little news on how West Point has been faring recently.
Most importantly, Dr. E was able to hand off some goodies from home I had been waiting for to include the correct version of my psych book, (too bad the test was yesterday........) some cadet and officer brass (presents for our hosts in December), new running shoes (their obstacle course had its way with mine. they don't mess around down here), and some American candy (I was craving a Twix bar. And now I'm not.....satisfeito). There was also a surprise tucked away; a photo collage in there of all my friends, put together (as was the whole package) by the coolest girl I know, Amanda Derrico. Shout out to my bestie (and/or the only person who didn't ignore on Facebook in the throes of my Twix withdrawal)
Some more musical stylings, this time from Queen. Hope you guys are having a blast wherever you are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_HVup9oOg
Tchau!
No comments:
Post a Comment