Loyal Readers (haha, that cracks me up every time),
My sincerest apologies for the delay in my post about my week in Rio. You'd think with a whole week off I'd be on top of something in my life (HA!) I promise it's en route, I'm preparing to clear my first real academic (can't believe I just used real and academic together in the same sentence) hurdle of the semester. WPR 1 for PL373 (is that my class? Don't even really remember.....) is knocking on my door and once I dodge that train of pain, I will be sure to upload my latest and greatest shenanigans.
Hope all is well wherever you are (New Canaan, CT, @Mom) and that you're enjoying your Monday. Shout out to Kyle Gerardi in Switzerland as of this weekend.
A little motivation for those of you fighting the Monday grind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKv7dDFpCbk
Tchau!
No comments:
Post a Comment