Tiny Dancers,
Hope all is well in your various locations. We've made it safely back to AMAN and my sunburn is receding (read: peeling and demonstrating that beauty and dark skin are truly only skin deep). We have a bit of an off week in terms of activity but will be headed out into the jungle this weekend and returning at the end of the month. Let's get it.
As of now it seems that no one knows what's happening after ManobrĂ£o (our manuever exercise) but there's a two week window between finishing up and our projected flight home. I would greatly appreciate the chance to travel a bit more around Brazil (briandoesbrazil seems a little incorrect without the lack of exploring we've done) and have yet to see the Amazon river. We'll see what happens I guess.
Well, this psychology paper isn't going to write itself (again!) so I'm off for now. Have a great Go Army day!
Portuguese for the day is travesseiro which means pillow. As in I might go nap and deal with psych later..........
Tchau for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment