Monday, June 20, 2011

T minus 17 hours

Greetings from New Canaan, CT (for the last time until Christmas Leave),


On the eve of my morning flight to more training out at Ft. Lewis, WA, it has struck me that these are my last few hours in Connecticut until I return from my semester in Brazil. Hmm.......it seems like we never have quite enough time to do all that we want to when we finally get some time to ourselves. The last 3 days have been nice but far too short my my liking. Quite a nice break to spend some time with friends and family, though.

I will be out of phone and internet access while I am training at Ft. Lewis so my next correspondence will likely be over a month from now. Enjoy your summers (summer details for you cadets and summer jobs for you civilians, and being a total bum if you're Kyle Gerardi) and stay tuned for news and shenanigans from my upcoming adventures in Brazil!

Portuguese word of the day is, "Desculpe!" Which means "Sorry!" As in, "Sorry for not writing more."

 See you all soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I can't believe you're going to be so far away!! Amanda and I will have to figure out some way to entertain ourselves now that you're gone... ;)

    Chat with ya soon!! -Jessie

    ReplyDelete