Sunday, April 10, 2011

Packing

So I am not physically packing my things for the world away just yet; however, I'm in the process of getting everything together in order to be ready to go come summer time. This process includes hours of online training (Anti-Terrorism, SERE, Human Rights, and the like) as well as ensuring my "cadet life" is locked down so that I may return on December to find it just as I left it.

On a similar note, I still don't know what cadet company I will be in upon my return to West Point or if I will be scrambling out of A-2 at all. My classmates and I wait with bated breath to find  out where we will end up for the next 2 years of our cadet lives.

I'm off to breakfast and then a long day of homework. Portuguese word of the day is, "borboleta" which means "butterfly", for the exceptional weather we've had the last few days.

Tchau! (means goodbye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment